Calling all social smokers, regular smokers, ex-smokers, non-smokers, second-hand smokers and friends of smokers!
Leave The Pack Behind is an open minded, campus program about tobacco and smoking.
- cigarette smoking
- the tobacco industry
- second- and third-hand smoke
- hookahs or waterpipe-smoking
- ways to deal with people who nag you to quit smoking
- Smoke|Quit booklets – for smokers who do & don’t want to quit
- free Nicorette samples and info about other types of quitting aides
- the chance to talk about smoking in a non-judgemental environment
- ways to make a personal quit plan if you do decide to quit smoking
And friends of smokers can pick up LTPB’s: “u know u want 2… help a friend quit” booklet
For resources (& more!), visit our campus clinic
Thinking about Quitting?
Trying to Quit?
It’s a personal choice to smoke or quit and when you choose to quit, you plan to do it your way. Leave The Pack Behind gets that.
Click here for non-judgemental info on ways to quit and choose…