LTPB is Back in Action!
Be sure to stop by our booths in the Main Student Hallway and look for us during Club Days October 4th – 7th from 8:30 – 4:30 we look forward to hearing and seeing from you!
We provide college students with information about:
- cigarette smoking
- the tobacco industry
- second- and third-hand smoke
- hookahs or waterpipe-smoking
If you smoke – even just a bit – LTPB can offer you:
- ways to deal with people who nag you to quit smoking
- Smoke|Quit booklets – for smokers who do & don’t want to quit
- free Nicorette samples and info about other types of quitting aides
- the chance to talk about smoking in a non-judgemental environment
- ways to make a personal quit plan if you do decide to quit smoking
Did you know?
Did you know that security can issue a $50 ticket to anyone caught smoking in a smoke free area?
Take a look at the Nipissing’s smoking policy
and Canadore’s smoking policy
Feel free to contact us with any questions or comments you might have about LTPB. Our office is
located in the Treehouse Lounge on the second floor next to the Coffee Lounge.
Or, you can check us out in the main student hallway during Club Week
Leave The Pack Behind @ Nipissing University and Canadore College