Before the contest, contestants must:
- meet eligibility criteria for the Party WIthout The Smoke category
- submit a fully complete registration form online or to the LTPB student team
During the contest period contestants must:
not smoke while drinking alcohol. In this category, smoke may refer to cigarettes, cigars, cigarillos, marijuana or shisha. This means contestants may still smoke and drink alcohol, but will not do the two behaviours together from January 24, 2011 to March 7, 2011 (inclusive). Quitting aids such as nicotine replacement therapy (patch, gum etc.) or medications are allowed.
- keep in contact with their buddy so their buddy can support them and know how they are doing.
- respond within 48 hours if they are contacted by Leave The Pack Behind.
Near the end of the contest period, Leave The Pack Behind contacts contestants as potential winners of the Party Without The Smoke prize(s). Contestants who are selected as potential winners must:
- reply to Leave The Pack Behind within 24 hours of being contacted
- sign a declaration form to say they followed the rules for Party Without The Smoke
- make sure their buddy submits their declaration form within 48 hours of being contacted. The buddy declaration form will be emailed to buddies of potential winners.
Potential winners who complete all these requirements are entered into the final draw!
Prize Draws for Party Without The Smoke Contestants
Potential winners are contacted by email at the address provided at registration.
Possible winners forfeit their eligibility for the final prize draw if they:
- do not meet timelines for replying to LTPB and submitting all required forms
- have not followed the contest rules before, during and/or near the end of the contest period
Potential winners who complete the requirements of the preliminary prize draw and submit the appropriate forms are entered into the final draw. Final winners are selected at random.