Goals & Objectives
Leave The Pack Behind promotes smoke-free post-secondary campuses.
LTPB’s goal is to reduce prevalence and rates of tobacco use among young adults.
Specific objectives to meet this goal are to:
- Support more young adult smokers to quit smoking
- Increase young adult smokers’ access to and use of affordable, evidence-based strategies
- Generate more (social media) discussion of smoking cessation as a socially-desirable behaviour for young adults
- Discourage initiation/escalation of tobacco use among young adults
- Improve campus policies related to tobacco use