Campus and City Smoking Policies
Get the Facts
Ask Dr. Tobacco Jack
Quit Smoking Tips
Debunking the Light & Mild
Who Are We?
Leave the Pack Behind is an innovative, multi-campus
initiative serving post-secondary students at risk of starting
or continuing smoking. LTPB includes continuous
multi-channel education, ongoing interpersonal outreach
through student-staffed displays and office hours, and uninterrupted
access to smoking awareness / reduction / cessation interventions
Who We Want to Reach
- Smokers who DON’T want to quit
- Smokers who DO want to quit
- Smokers who want to CUT BACK smoking
- Friends who want to help someone quit
What We Offer
- Smoking Awareness
- Carbon Monoxide testing
- Peer support for those trying to quit or reduce smoking
- Information and resources
- On-going contests and draws
Lets Make a Deal!
Congratulations to Our Contest Winners!
Click HERE for winners, pictures,
prizes, and more
from our April 2nd prize presentation!
Have a great summer and keep an eye out in
September for our weekly display booths
in the SLC!!!
Light & Mild poster campaign!!!
Click HERE for more information!